Le Pan I TC 970 9.7-Inch Android Tablet

Best Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch LCD Google Android Tablet PC

Best Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch LCD Google Android Tablet PC

I am the owner of several android devices including a Nook Color and a gtablet. After owning The Le Pan TC 970 for about a month I can say this device is a steal compared to other tablets and a real performer.

The screen is easily the best I have tested with a superior viewing angle that puts many of the majors such as Xoom, Acer Icona, and HP touchpad to shame. Does everything I want with ease. Only cons I have are minor and easily fixed if the company wants to do so. Android 2.2, only 500mb internal ram with 2GB sd card, and screen locked in landscape mode on Home Screen. I upgraded to a 16GB sd card so now have ample storage, and flashed a new firmware from the maker that improved screen responsiveness even more.

Bottom line, this is a VERY GOOD and reasonable priced tablet I would recommend to everyone. Maker says they are going to upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich early next year, but I would have preferred Android 2.3 Gingerbread.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

electronic online
electronic online

Le Pan II 9.7" 8 GB Tablet with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich

Blurex Leather folio Case With Multi-Angle Stand for Le Pan I & II 9.7-Inch Tablet

electronic online electronic online

Poetic Slimbook Case for the Le Pan TC970 9.7 Inch Tablet Black

eForCity Black Leather Carrying Case Cover Compatible With Apple® iPad® 3G tablet / Wifi …

loading...